At Greenway Dental, a general dental practice, patients of all ages are welcome.
We offer a broad range of services:
- Check ups + Hygiene
- Tooth Whitening
- Fillings and Restorations
- Crown + Bridge
- Root Canal Therapy
For complex dental issues, we are able to refer you to the appropriate specialists.
It takes just a few minutes a day to help ensure good oral health. Here are five things you can do to enjoy healthy gums and teeth.
- Brush your teeth daily. If you use a power toothbrush, choose one that offers rotation/oscillation action.
- Floss between your teeth daily to remove dental plaque. You can use floss, interdental brushes, picks, or irrigators.
- Rinse using an ADA endorsed mouthwash. This will help reduce the accumulation of dental plaque.
- Make healthy food choices. Nutritional food choices low in sugar are good for both your overall and oral health.
- Get regular professional dental hygiene care. Your biggest weapon in the battle to maintain good oral health is a regular visit with your dental hygienist. Why not make an appointment today?